Interior designing is a good business niche if you are operating in Dubai. There is growing demand for qualified and skilled interior designers. If you are looking to establish your organization in Dubai, GCC Filings is a great option for vital tasks like company incorporation, VAT registration, VAT return filling, auditing, accounting and more.
Where should you Set up your Interior Designing Establishment?
There are several options available for you in this regard. Dubai Design District Free Zone- D3 Free Zone is a creative and strategically located free zone where interior designers can set up their branches.
Here are the stages and documents needed:
- Application for initial approval- You should contact the business development team in the free zone and submit the application for initial approval. You should submit relevant documents for review by the authorities. These include the license application, original NOC, detailed business blueprint, passport copies of directors, shareholders and managers and the incorporation certificate or the trade license copy.
- Registering your company- You should choose the location for your business in the D3 free zone. The legal documents will be checked and the Customer Confirmation Letter will be issued accordingly. The documents required include the notarized and attested MOA (Memorandum of Association), application form for company registration, post-dated cheques, RIC form, notarized copy of certificate of incorporation, NOC from present sponsor for the Manager and board resolution.
- Essential Procedures- The lease documents have to be signed along with other activities like license collection, personnel sponsorship and customer confirmation letter collection. The payment of the requisite fee completes the entire process.
Setting up your Interior Company in Mainland Dubai
Setting up your company in Dubai Mainland will also prove advantageous by all means. Here are the steps to be taken:
- Appoint a local agent or sponsor.
- Apply for the professional license from the DED (Department of Economic Development).
- Get approval from Dubai Municipality.
- Reserve your trade name.
- Choose office space.
- Get the necessary tenancy contract.
- Complete the final submission of documents for forming your company.
- Collection of the business license from the authority is the final step in the process.
GCC Filings will help you out with company incorporation and other basic aspects in this regard in tandem with registering for VAT.