Running a successful business in the UAE is a tough job, but not impossible. If you are aware of the exact ways to set up the business here, then running it would be a bit simpler for you. But one also needs to be mindful of the rules and regulations imposed by the Government of UAE on running these businesses on their land. Right from registrations to different schemes, the Government of UAE has made many kinds of policies to provide security to the business owners here. One of these includes the tax domicile certificate, which is essential for running a business in the UAE. Therefore, let us take a quick look at the elaborate details involved with this certification:
About Tax Domicile Certificate UAE
The Tax Domicile Certificate is also referred to as the Tax Residency Certificate is a kind of official document or certificate that is being allotted by corresponding Ministry of Finance of UAE. This certificate is provided to the companies that have been set up in UAE for around one year or for the individuals who have UAE visa. Also, this one is issued for the ones having permanent UAE residency for at least a period of a minimum of 180 days.
This certificate is issued for the ones to take advantage of contracts of dual taxation avoidance on their income as signed by different officials of UAE. That means, with this certification, you would be able to fully use the benefits of the double tax treaties and the agreements signed over by the UAE officials with around 76 countries all across the world. Also, this certificate remains valid for one year right from the date of its issue. Also, one thing to remember about this certificate is that it is not valid or applicable to the offshore companies or the international ones.
To know more about such details and the procedure about certificate filling procedure, make sure to check out the services of GCC Filings. It is a reputed organisation that excels in providing high-quality auditing, accounting, and VAT filling services in UAE. Along with that, the company offers these services at the most affordable prices in the market. Also, the company provides excellent customer support to their clients in the market.
Paperwork Required for the Tax Domicile Certificate UAE
The necessary paperwork needed for filing for the Tax Domicile Certificate in UAE involves:
- A copy of the valid trade license of the respective company
- In case the company is not a sole company, then one needs to produce establishment contract which would be certified by the official authorities
- Copy of the passports of the manager as well as the shareholders
- Copy of the residence visa of both manager and the shareholders
- Copy of the Emirates ID of the manager and the shareholders
- Certified copy of the most recent audited report or the financial statement of the company
- Validated six months bank statement of the company
- A certified copy of the lease agreement or the tenancy contract of the company
- Tax forms, if any, issued by the country which requires the submission of the certificate
- A copy of the salary certification or a certificate showing the source of income
- Immigration certificate of residency that includes both entry and the exit reports accurately
These documents are essential, and hence one needs to be cautious while filling these as per the guidelines issued by the Government of UAE. Along with these documentations, you need to have a valid email address, mobile number and also be a resident in UAE for at least more than 183 days at a stretch.
Once you have successfully filled the documents, you need to proceed to pay the required fees for the same. The payment can be made through the usage of the e-Dirham card, and the amount varies depending on the issue of the original certificate or copy of the original.
All these services are available on the ministry website. All you have to do is access the site and read along the different instructions provided on the site for you. You need to create an account on the site and proceed with the filling of the papers. In case of doubts, make sure to contact the company named GCC Filings as already stated above.